|Self-explanatory. Line Arts are in their own folder in the Gallery and Work in Progress (WIP) can be found in my scrapbook.|
Please understand that Collabs and Trades are open for my comrades in Ethernitas.
Ether 1.2: Uncharted“I’m off,” she hollered back into the residence. She could hear her guardian of sorts in his den as the papers stop. Tythi turned to the door, about to step out as he called her back in. The youth turned to face him, looking up into his blue eyes and neatly combed blonde hair. He wore a creme dresser shirt with a dark blue vest over it. Black pants covered his legs, making him appear paler. “What?”Ether 1.2: Uncharted by DraconisKnight
“I think you should stay here,” the elf replied as if he was stating a fact. “There are going to more explorers there.”
“Yeah, but this also the reason why you agreed to let me go see other places. Remember,” she quizzed him. “Come on, Arathorn.”
Arathorn sighed as his fingertips supported his head. His blue eyes opened, peering at her with wisdom surpassing her age. “I’m also looking at the situation like this. There could be traps and b
Current Project List:|
Edit Tythi's app to include her dragon form
Things Waiting to Be Put Up:
SoC Aura card for Beros- Happy with the content for now, but will add more after the merge since I don't want to spoil my rp partners too much.
Dragon's SoC RP Database: docs.google.com/?tab=wo&authus…
Commissions: On hold
Artists doing Commissions:
Xiiee is doing $5 USD PayPal commissions to help with surprise finances. For details, click here.
Mifuu is doing cheap commissions. Her artwork is adorable. Prices start at $5 for a single character. For more details, Mifuu's Commission Info .
1. Each person has to share 5 things about themselves.
2. Please answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
3. Choose up to 10 people and put their icons on your journal - not something like "you are tagged if you read this", you have to tag legitimately 10 people.
4. No tag backs.
Five Things About Me:
1. Well, poo. What haven't I said. 8I I am a geologist that likes to draw for a hobby. I'm purely self taught, having only taken a couple drawing classes back in college, and had a friend that wasn't afraid to bop me if something didn't look right. I like what I do, but know I can be better so I practice when I can.
2. I started to rp OCs during my college days. Before that, my friends and I played the Sailor Moon and Pokemon cast. I was in charge of all the boys. But after learning about different dice settings, I like the d10 system used by White Wolf, whom published Scion and World of Darkness. So much that I ended up with a separate bag just for d10s to keep my d20 system sets free. Now, I sometimes think of different ideas a roll for which one for the randomness if needed.
3. I'm a cat's best friend, well accustomed to their mastery of indifference. That is until one decides they want my attention and do anything to get it. 8I
4. I used to be obsessed with unicorns. The dragon obsession blossomed during the old Yu-Gi-Oh! DM days with the fixation on Kaiba Seto. I've had it since. Granted I still have a few of my unicorn prints, preferring those by artist Sue Dawe.
5. Finally, I forever hate that blasted dog from Nintendo's Duck Hunt.
Questions from Aeal:
1. Do you have any songs that you listen too and it just sings your character so perfectly?
Depends on the characters mood really. And that changes day by day, so finding a definite/perfect song for them is a goal for me to do one of these days.
2. What's one of the major embarrassing or intensely dramatic things that have happened to your characters in an RP?
Stuffing Beros in a co-ed hot spring with a lady friend of his for SoC's hot spring event. *leaves it there*
3. Have you ever played Terranigma? Or Golden Sun?
Nope. I remember wanting to try Golden Sun, but lately my eagerness for Persona 5 is trumping that. *crams in some time on P4, P3, and SMTIV*
4. Have you ever pulled an all nighter just to RP or play a game with someone?
Back in college, I stayed up on Fridays and Saturdays for a couple tabletop RPG sessions. But staying up to sunrise is out of the question since the mind crashes during or soon after the game session.
5. What do you or other people think is odd/funny/unique about your speech pattern?
I wish I knew... Sometimes I hear a bit of the Texan accent. Other things it is Midwestern... I know that I jump a pitch with I say/want pickles.
6. What animal does at least one of your characters match up with? (Like ____ is such an otter, or something)
One of my rp partner's character compared Beros to a magpie. I personally still see my phoenix boy as a Magikarp stuck at level 19. *shot
7. What's the most random word or phrase that you know? Is there one that's a different language than your native?
Schist... Oops, that's the geo major showing... Oh! I'm not treprassing! I'm a geologist!!
In another language, lets see:
Wirlick- German for 'really'
Ich wiess nich. - German for 'I don't know.'
Was? and Nani? - German and Japanese respectively for 'what'
8. Who are some artists that inspire you to keep drawing?
I have too many... 8I First it was slifertheskydragon and all the Yugioh fan artists. Then, I found and fell in love with work by Rueme, Dea-89, furesiya, and many others that I look up to. Sorry for all the tags...
9. What do you want to be when you gro- /shot, jk |D Uhh, Name on instance where your character reacted completely different from what you expected.
I am what I wanted to be. It's just rough at the moment that I'm actually considering going back to school for an advanced degree. As for characters, I can't name one cause really... I'm out of practice with rping Beros in SoC. Tythi was used once... And Reese... ;n; *dusts off the poor corgi*
10. Name a really strange food that one of your characters eats. Either strange to us, or even strange in their world.
I don't have an answer for that. I haven't made a picky eater yet, so it is a safe assumption that all my characters are or close to being a "garage disposal".
1. Favorite type of book to read (fantasy, sci-fi, western, etc.etc.)
I like fantasy. Weis and Hickman, Terry Brooks, J.R.R. Tolkien. You get the picture. Though now, I want to re-read The Sunwell Trilogy. All the amazing art in that manga trilogy for Warcraft.
2. What type of art do you enjoy most? (Doing/seeing)
I like the anime style, both traditional and digital. I love the soft shaded images and screentoned.
3. Coffee or Tea (and why...or why not!)
No coffee. I refuse. Don't like how it tastes at all. So tea is my preference. Plus, green tea is healthier than soda and has antioxidants. And the bonus that it tastes good with sushi.
4. Have you ever been to a country not your own?
I want to... But sadly not.
5. What's your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate... and RPs. But hardly rp-ing at the moment, so just chocolate.
6. If you could learn a style of art you don't currently know how to do...what would it be?
I don't know... Right now... I want hands and BG skills. All the skills. *rolls off to warm up with head shots
7. Day or night? (This can be however you want to take it: for arting, for reading, for sleeping, for ________)
I cram everything during the day and evening hours before crashing. This includes housework, work, exercise (I need to work that in...), artwork and all its practice. I can be a night person... If I'm around the right people or work depends it.
8. Your Hogwarts house (Or do you even care?)
All the quizzes I took put me in Hufflepuff. I can't escape it.
9. Mountain or Beach?
I like both. The scenery is pretty in both areas. OuO
10. What's your favorite holiday and why?
I don't remember anymore. I got used to not having holidays...
My Ten Questions:
Or not. And since I can't think of any questions to ask, I'm not going to tag. I've got too many trains of thought going at once. And the one for answering this about to leave a different station.
Take care everyone.