Well, found out that I was tagged by
. I'll try to keep it brief to the ten items, but I could also end up with less...or more... Who knows!
1. More time to go home. Due to work, I'm away from home a lot so it is easy to say that being homesick is a part of everyday life. I have moments that all I ready want to be home instead of work due my constant companion being my coworker, tired of same scenery, just really needing to get away, or all the above. Maybe I'd feel a little better if I had a furry companion... I doubt that is will happen though, but there's number 1.
2. Art improvement is always good. Even though, I end up feeling like I can't see it. I love constructive criticisms since they give the nudge in the right direction. In addition, I also become flattered when I show wips to people and they see the improvement when I cannot... But that could be due taking forever on something.
3. I have to agree with Dante on this... Fan art. A good sign that people like the character and that I am going in the right direction. Plus, who doesn't like seeing their character in someone else's art style?
4. A shorter To Do list. I wish my brain wouldn't think up of random projects to do before I finish the current projects.
Cause they are one of the things that keeps me sane out here. Plus, I like to be surprised by my characters when they reveal a side I didn't know about when I made them.
6. A trailer that says clean.
I don't care if this isn't realistic unless I got one of those iRobot thingies, but then I'm leaving housework to a machine. The more realistic version of this is that once I finish cleaning this home away from home, it better stay clean.
7. Time to just chat as well as do my mod duties better. Time to chat is well...another mechanism to keeping me sane. As for the mod duties, it is just the feeling that I can do better than what I am... Seriously, I'm a perfectionist that strives for 110-120% cause 100% isn't good enough.
8. I'd like to play the Persona series. Don't know what triggered that, but I've been enjoying Persona Q after starting it. And while I know the stories aren't really "tied", I'd still like to start at the beginning to at least get the references.
9. I need to get in shape and eat healthier... So here's to trying to cut back on the chocolate, Throwback Mt. Dew, and Ben & Jerry's ice cream while getting up and moving around more to shed off a few pounds. And also improve my mood while I'm out working.
10. To prettify my pro--- Wait... That's part of the To Do list. Drat... Um...
The real 10. Final wish is that everyone has a safe holiday season as well as a safe new year!!
And time for the tags!!! *looks at Dante's and Aeal's*
Meh... Never said if I had to tag anyone, so I declare this a 'Do if you want to' thing.